Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Watermark for my Sister's Photography

My sister has been familiar with a camera for a long time, mostly because she is completely photogenic and has always enjoyed having her picture taken. This eventually led to her being captivated with the other side of the camera as well and now she enjoys being the photographer. I especially adore her outdoor photography with clients (or with her adorable kids!). She has the skill for outdoor lighting, and more importantly, she has an eye for balance. Last year as her photography business was beginning to grow, I asked if I could design a custom watermark graphic for her pictures. It serves as both copyright and promotion. (At the time her business name was simply typed on the side of the image.) Now she can mark her photos with a fun, logo-type design element that can help promote her contemporary style. If you are in the Santa Fe, Rio Rancho, Albuquerque areas, you can find out more about setting up a photo session here at her FB page.
 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll let her know, Brenda =)
      I'm kind of jealous that she is so natural both in front of and behind the camera! =)

      Delete