Thursday, March 10, 2011

Save-The-Date Magnet Fun

While there are a variety of products and services I endeavor in each month, most fall into one of three general categories: invitations, graphic design or sewing. This post is a combination of two categories. It's what happened last month when I took my list of little phrases in my graphic design files and give a face-lift to my save-the-date magnets.

I've been offering save-the-date magnets for as long as I've been making invitations. They incorporate pattern papers and ribbon to nicely coordinate with the invite. They are sweet but I really wanted to offer something a little more modern too.

Long before I made invitations I began collecting a variety of little phrases that I've been using on cards and magnets. Some are known slang, quotes, phrases, song snip-its or other pop-culture reference. Others, usually my favorite, are a mash-up of words from the list or completely random word combinations. For my new save-the-dates I grabbed a couple phrases to combine and then enjoyed a little graphic design. Voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment